Looking for things to do in Sarasota & Bradenton FL? Our Farm Tour is a unique attraction to the Sarasota and Bradenton area, offering an experience that creates lifelong memories. Learn "Where Milk Comes From", watch milk travel from the cow to the bottle, then taste the difference of truly fresh Dakin milk.
Dakin Farm Tours Dates, Times & Fees
*Due to Summer heat, farm tours are closed June thru September, but the Farm Market & Cafe are open All Year.
On Your Tour You Will:
- Learn"Where Milk Comes From"
- Learn the benefits of a FRESH GRASS diet
- Learn how Dakin Dairy practices sustainable farming
- Watch milk travel from the cow to the bottle
- Learn about Pasteurization, and how we make the different levels of fat in the milk
- "Taste the Difference" of truly fresh milk from cows that consume a diet rich in nutritious fresh grass
- Make butter
- Take a Hayride deeper into the farm concluded with a pig race and bottle feeding a calf - Mooternity: If your timing is just right you might see a calf being born!
Enjoy Our Oak Hammock Courtyard
*After your tour you may choose to enjoy any or all of the attractions listed below.
- Relax and enjoy our Farm's beautiful scenary!
- Swing life away on a tire swing!
- Children Love our Fossil Dig. Look for fossil shells & sharks teeth. See what's been excavated 20 miles from our farm.
- Climb and Conquer the Sand Mountain!
- Swings & Slides are nestled in our Oak Hammock for the little ones.
- Feed our Goats & watch them race up the "goat walk"!
- Squeal at the pigs as they race at Squealer Field!