Touring Season is Fall to Spring
Due to Summer heat, our tour attractions are open from the Fall to the Spring.
CLICK HERE FOR DATES, TIMES & FEES
ALL tours include attractions listed on this page. Click here for SCHOOL or GROUP TOURS information.
- Learn"Where Milk Comes From"
- Learn the benefits of a FRESH GRASS diet
- Learn how Dakin Dairy practices sustainable farming
- Watch milk travel from the cow to the bottle
- Learn about Pasteurization, and how we make the different levels of fat in the milk
- "Taste the Difference" of truly fresh milk from cows that consume a diet rich in nutritious fresh grass
- Take a Hayride deeper into the farm concluded with a pig race and bottle feeding a calf
On Your Tour You Will:
After your tour you may choose to enjoy any or all of the attractions listed below.
More Farm Attractions
Enjoy Our Oak Hammock Courtyard
When you are finished with your Farm Tour you may enjoy the following attractions in our oak hammock courtyard.
- "Resurrection Easter Egg Hunt"
- Find ALL 12 eggs
- Write what you found in each egg
- Receive a FREE small ice cream
- We have GPS points for those that would like to
use their smartphone to locate the hidden eggs!
This is an addition to our 5 acre Courtyard/Play/Picnic area for the month of April. Come have a hot picnic under the oak hammock and have fun with the egg hunt. Why not add a strider balance bike for your child to use while hunting?
Beginning: Saturday, April 5
Ending: Saturday, April 19
OPEN: Monday - Saturday 10-5pm
- New: Strider® Balance Bikes (2-10 yrs. of age) - Strider bikes are pedal less bikes that children 2-10 yrs. old use their feet to propel. Two tracks have been constructed on the farm; one for beginners and another for more advanced riding with dirt moguls. CLICK HERE FOR DATE TIMES & FEES
- "Old-Fashioned" Country Picnics: Enjoy our delicious Country Picnics under our 5-Acre Oak Hammock filled with good ole farm fun. BYOBlanket or use our picnic tables - CLICK HERE TO REVIEW OUR COMPLETE PICNIC MENU
- 5 Acre Maze 2 Acre Maze: due to 2013 crop conditions
Find all 9 posts, fill in the blanks, get a FREE small ice cream - CLICK HERE FOR DATES, TIMES & FEES
- Cow Train: Little farmers will be thrilled to ride the cow train. We take you into the corn maze on it’s own path during Maze season. (Very Cool) - CLICK HERE FOR DATES, TIMES & FEES
- Jr. Hay Maze for the little ones
- Camp Fire Area: You can purchase Marshmallows and Hotdogs to roast at the campfire.
- Feed the goats & watch them race up the “goat walk.”
- Visit our Animal Barn and Hen House.
- Relax in our Courtyard Area under the oak hammock or swing on a tire swing.
- Swings & slides are nestled in the oak hammock for the little ones.
- Climb the Sand Mountain.
- Squeal at the pigs as they race at Squealer Field.
- Mooternity: If your timing is just right you might see a calf being born.
- Fossil Dig: Kids dig around and look for fossil shells & sharks teeth. See what's been excavated 20 miles from our farm.
- Opening Day Festival "4 Life": First Saturday of October
- Sunset Tour & Hayride: Begins 5pm Saturday’s Nov.- Feb. (minimum group of 15 – reservation required)
Our FAVORITE time, the animals frolic and the sunset adds a glow that’s only captured during this tour. Add a hot picnic to finish off a wonderful evening on the farm.
- Country Christmas: Begins Thanksgiving Friday, then Saturday’s 10-8pm thru Saturday before Christmas.
- Hayride turns into a "Christmas Carol Hayride"
- "Live Manger" Photo Opportunities – It is really precious!!
- Costumes Available
- Pony Rides
- Plus all listed year round attractions
- Dairy Day Festival: First Saturday of June - Last Day of Season
(celebrating June Dairy Month)
- All Attractions Listed for 1st Saturday of Every Month Plus:
- 35’ Water Slide
- Rock Climbing
- Calf Scrambles Hourly
- Live Local Singers: Various Times
- Plus all listed year round attractions
- + MORE
Seasonal Events (join our Mailing List & Like our Facebook Page to Stay Connected)
Click here for Dates, Times & Fees
Visit our Farm Market featuring Dakin Milk Products, local homemade ICE CREAM, HONEY from local bees, plus assorted items for gift baskets. Country Picnic's under our oak hammock is a must - CLICK HERE TO REVIEW OUR COMPLETE MENU. Visit Dakin Dairy Farms today!